The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) announces the names of successful examinees for the province of Eastern Samar in the 2011 DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship Examination held last 21 November 2010. As incentives, these scholars will receive privileges for tuition and other school fees, book, transportation and uniform allowances, monthly stipends and health insurances for their 4-5 year college education. Below is the complete list of successful examinees:
1. PALACIO, Greg Anthony C. Brgy. Pepelitan, Borongan City ESNCHS
1. ALEGRE, Abigail E. Brgy. Balud, Borongan ESNCHS
2. ALIDON, Nelida B. Brgy. 1, Llorente Llorente NHS
3. AMOYAN, Vanessa D. Brgy. 5, Gen. MacArthur Gen. MacArthur Nat’l Agricultural School
4. BANIGOOS, Ma. Minette A. Brgy. Bugas, Borongan City ESNCHS
5. CAADAN, Paul Martin B. Brgy. Alang-alang, Quinapondan Our Lady of Fatima Academy
6. CABUEÑAS, Mark Jade B. Brgy. 4, San Policarpo Samar Nat’l Pilot Opp. Sch. Of Agriculture
7. GAJE, Philip Joshua G. Brgy. Cansumangkay, Balangiga Southern Samar NCHS
8. LIM, Joy C. Brgy. 9, Dolores Dolores NHS
To avail of the scholarship, the scholars must pursue any of the identified fields in science and technology at state colleges and universities and recognized CHED Centers of Excellence. Each qualifier shall receive a notice of award from the DOST Regional Office No. 8. The schedule of orientation and contract signing will be announced later.
For more information, please call (055) 261-2664 or visit the DOST-E. Samar Provincial S&T Center, ESSU Campus, Borongan City, Eastern Samar.