- 1. AFABLE, Lance Kaizzer Henrikson B. Maydolong Central Elem. Sch. Eastern Visayas Campus
- 2. CAPADA, Joshua Christopher P. Eugenio S. Daza Pilot Elem. Sch. Main / Eastern Visayas Campus
- 3. DULFO, Brenz Gabriel P. Eugenio S. Daza Pilot Elem. Sch. Eastern Visayas Campus
- 4. GARADO, Claire Antoinette L. Immaculate Conception School Eastern Visayas Campus
- 5. NAPUTO, Francine Claire A. Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart Eastern Visayas Campus
- 6. PICARDAL, Adrian H. Balangiga Central Elem. Sch. Eastern Visayas Campus
As benefits, the PSHS scholars will receive monthly stipend, free tuition, textbooks and allowances for uniform and transportation expenses.
The PSHS is one of the attached agencies of the DOST contributing to the expansion and development of the country’s scientific and technological manpower. PSHS uses special high school curriculum based on science, mathematics and technology which significantly prepares the students in future careers in Science and Technology. It has sixteen (16) campuses nationwide, one of which is located in Palo, Leyte.